Every child deserves the support of a strong family and community. Yet, many children experience adverse childhood conditions, such as poverty, inadequate health care or a lack of education, that create disadvantages in school and life.
Together, we can create a smart start for every child in Orange County. Every dollar invested in Smart Start early childhood programs will make a lifelong difference. Help us invest in our children and our community. Together, we can make Orange County a great place to be a child and a great place to raise a child.
Donate today by clicking HERE!
*We accept Visa and Mastercard Only. All donations are tax-deductible.
Or mail your contribution to:
Orange County Partnership for Young Children,
120 Providence Rd., Suite 101,
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Your donation makes a huge IMPACT:
- $50 buys one child a set of new books to read
- $100 buys one child a screening for early intervention services
- $500 buys new classroom equipment for one local child care program
- $1,000 buys one child a year of home visits from social work and health consultants to prevent child abuse and neglect
- $5,000 buys one child a year of quality early childhood education